Since opening in 2007, Swsatik dance has always offered our students a fun dance experience where our passionate teachers cover the basics of dance in a safe, supportive environment. Swastik offers 40 dance and fitness classes each week for ages 4 and up – there’s something for everyone at any experience level!
We offer a variety of classes that range from dance for pre-schoolers, to a popular dance and fitness class for adults. There’s something for everyone, regardless of age and experience. Our superb amenities include Three large world-class dance studios Harris Park and Blacktown.
Classes are run on ongoing base, so you can join in at any time of the year.
We hope you find everything you are looking for, and would love to hear from you if you have any questions. Join us on Facebook to keep up to date!
Please note: Classes have a maximum capacity. To avoid disappointment and confirm your place, book online today
Classes can be purchased in person from our reception desk and purchase and attend the class same day as wel as long as there is avilabilty. The reception desk is open half an hour prior to the start time of each class.
1. Before attending a dance class at Swastik Dance, you agree to provide us with your full name, phone number, email address and next of kin contact details in case of emergency.
2. All purchases are final, non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-extendable and cannot be shared. Cash or Eftpos/credit cards are accepted for all purchases. No personal cheques. Refunds or adjustments or carry forward class cannot be arranged if student unable to attend the class during the Term.
3. Max two Makeup classes is permitted against the missed class, depending on the availability. Swastik do not guarantee any makeup class if the absence not being informed in advance.
4. Gift Cards are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Lost class cards can be replaced for a fee of $5.
5. Concession discounts are available for family admissions only for immediate family members and international students.
6. Teachers and classes are subject to change. If a class is cancelled or sold out you may be asked to choose another class.
7. Swastik Dance takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its classes. By entering our dance studio you agree that Swastik Dance is in no way responsible for injury or loss caused during classes or whilst participants are at or near the studios. You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically and medically fit for the class and during the class you must take care at all times of your own personal safety. You must monitor the safekeeping of personal belongings while attending class, as Swastik Dance does not take responsibility for lost or stolen property.
8. You understand that classes at Swastik Dance may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. You agree that you will not sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Swastik Dance or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
9. Patrons to the Dance Studios will be refused entry if thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
10. All the classes need to be booked and paid in advance for the next month to secure your place.
11. All students must report to the Reception on Arrival and get their card punched.
12. Students must not enter the studio before their starting time and wait in reception area.
13. Hair should be tied up during the dance class and must wear uniform for the class.
14. Exits must be kept clear all the times.
15. Prior booking is necessary for any makeup class.
16. Swastik will provide you with costumes at performances for rent.
17. Consent form to be signed and filled up by parents for those children who wish to walk alone from Swastik to their home.
1.If WE (Swastik Institute of Dance) have to cancel a class, registrants will be notified in advance and fees paid will be refunded or credited.
2.If a student/parent cancels a class, there will be no refund or credit given.
All purchases are final, non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-extendable and cannot be shared. Cash or Eftpos/credit cards are accepted for all purchases. No personal cheques. Refunds or adjustments or carry forward class cannot be arranged if student unable to attend the class during the Term.
Swastik institute of Dance will only issue a refund under the following circumstances:
1. If the class was cancelled due to lack of numbers.
2. If the class was cancelled due to the late arrival, or last minute cancellation by the teacher.
3. If the class was cancelled due to an emergency or circumstances beyond our control.
4. There are no refunds for change of mind or if customer do not like the services.If a client would like to check the services, there is drop in class as an option.
5.Fee is charged on monthly and termly bases and once fee is paid, it will not be refunded or carry forward for any missed classes.
6.For serious medical conditions upon providing medical reports and specialist later Swastik can provide carry forward classes but no refunds.For General sickness GP letters are not accepted.
1. Swastik Dance respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information collected from our customers, suppliers and supporters as stipulated in the Privacy Act 1988. If you disagree with our online privacy policies as set out below, you should not use this website or provide us with your personal details.
2. Your use of this website is deemed to signify your acceptance of these privacy policies. When and why your information may be requested: You can visit this website and access information without giving us any personal information. However, if you decide to attend a dance class, we require your full name, phone number, email address and next of kin details in case of emergency. We may from time to time, use your email address to send you class reminders, special offers and keep you updated with our activities.
3. We pledge that any personal information we hold about our customers is kept safely and securely and will never be sold, given or shared with any third party. You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. You can also unsubscribe from our email newsletters or have your name and address details taken off our database at any time. If you would like to update or delete your personal details, please contact Swastik Dance by Phone 88972218 or Info@swastikdance.com.au.
Regular attendance is a necessity as each student is important to the progress of the class as a whole. The staff must be notified if a student cannot attend class. Lessons that are missed because of sickness or holidays are not refundable. These classes can be made-up where possible by attending a Make Up class close to that student’s level. Make up Classes need to be taken within the same month and depends on availability.
Photographing or filming all or any part of a class with a camera, mobile phone or video camera is prohibited for all students. Teachers may on occasion film sections of their choreography or take photos of the class for promotional and archival purposes.
Swastik Dance does not allow any person to watch classes from inside or outside the studio, due to the safety, security, and comfort and ease of our students and teachers. Any person inside the dance studio at the time of the class must be participating in the class.
Only the correct dance uniform (Swastik t-Shirt and Black leggings Kids & Gym Wears adults) is to be worn in class. Students should be neatly groomed at all times. All articles of clothing must be clearly named. The principal or staff will take no responsibility for any lost property.
Your cooperation with teacher/staff requests and directions will help to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all.
The Basics Dance Class Etiquette Requested
Please follow the steps given below to Book a Class:
1. Please use the filters provided at the top right corner of the calendar to make your booking comfortable and easier.
2. Choose your age group under the class levels.
3. Please make sure to keep the Morning/Afternoon session unticked to view all the available sessions,
4. Click on a day in the calendar to check the availability of classes on each day. If the class is not available on a particular day, the system will take you to the next available class
DISCOUNT- SWASTIK OFFERS FAMILY DISCOUNT FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY & AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DISCOUNT. PLEASE DO THE BOOKING AT RECEPTION TO AVAIL THOSE DISCOUNTS.